Thursday, December 29, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 27, 28 AND 29!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011
What was the best gift you gave this year?
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
What is more uncomfortable - regifting or returning a gift?
Thursday, December 29, 2011
What are you looking forward to in the new year?

Well, it turns out that I am not very good at blogging while on "vacation".  This week was our last "family" Christmas of the season, and it is out of town, so we were gone for 3 days.  The kids and I made a mini-vacation out of it, and needless to say, by the time we got back to the hotel each night, I was too pooped to blog.

So, the best gift I gave this year...I guess I'm not really the person to answer this.  But I think it would be one of two gifts.   1) the bracelets Kensie and I made for Brads mom and sister out of clay, or 2) the no-bake cookies we made my brother.  He used to LOVE them when we were kids, and would make me make them for him all the time.  So this year, he got several dozen for his present.

What is more uncomfortable, re-gifting or returning?  I don't usually re-gift, or return, so I can't really answer this one either.  I guess if I had to though, I would say re-gifting.  

What are you looking forward to in the New Year?  Hopefully, a new/better paying job.  I LOVELOVELOVE the job I have now, but it doesn't pay enough to cover the gas to get there, let alone survive.  

So as I look around my room while typing this out, I realize that I am not even all the way unpacked yet.  Guess I need to get busy on that.  Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to get the tree down and get our house back in order.  Hope everyone had a great holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. About time you post again. I know you had a lot going on! Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete