Wednesday, December 14, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 14!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011
What is your favorite gift you ever gave someone?



I have 3 daughters, two of whom are over the age of 16.  When my oldest turned 16, I started a tradition of giving them charm bracelets for their birthday.  I'll never be able to afford a car for them, so I really put some thought into a gift that they would always remember.  They aren't just normal charm bracelets though.  I have everyone of our friends and family members send my daughters a charm.  They include a note about why they chose that charm for her.  The bracelets have turned out pretty incredible, and we all love to look back at them and think about each person that is so important to us.  I can't wait for my youngest to turn 16, so we  can create another one too!




And, it's been another incredibly tough day.  It's got to start looking up soon, right?  I'm beginning to wonder.  Sorry there isn't more to blog, I'm just not in the mood.





1 comment: