Thursday, December 22, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 23!

Friday, December 23, 2011
What will you be doing over the weekend?



I've already talked about this in a previous blog, but I will do it again in this one, just because that is what the prompt is asking me to do today.
So, Friday, I am working an 8 hour shift, minimum.  The kennels are going to be PACKED full this weekend, so I am going in early to be able to take them back as they arrive, and that way the Vet. Techs can concentrate on their work.  After I get home that evening, (this job is 2nd shift), I have to finish wrapping some stuff because Saturday morning we take off to Michigan to my moms.  After all day and evening there, I go straight from there back to work.  I will be there a few hours, kids in tow, letting the animals out and feeding them.  Then it will be back home, while I wait for the kids to fall asleep so Santa can come.  We will wake up early Christmas day and do presents, and then I get to go BACK to work, again.  Then I will come home, and probably collapse.




Tonight, my daughter Kylie was a HUGE help.  We managed to get the most tedious part of the home-made Christmas gifts done, with the help of Mackensie and Seth.  Then Kylie helped me in the kitchen with baking what felt like a bazillion and 6 batches of cookies.  Also made some of my seasoned oyster crackers, because I was beginning to get threats at work for letting the supply run low.  It is 12:48PM, and we are just now getting off of our feet and out of the kitchen.  But, it's done, and it's one less thing I have to worry about before going to my moms.  I'm not sure how I'm gonna manage to find time to blog this weekend, but for the few of you that actually read this, I will try my best.  If for some reason I am unable to, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  I  hope you get everything you asked for, and more!

1 comment: