Wednesday, December 21, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 21!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Pick 5 bloggers and say what you would give them if you could.



Well, I only follow one blogger, *gasp*, so this is pretty easy for me!  If I could get Jeremiahs Mom a trip for the two of us to spend a week at the ocean.  She has done this several times, but with family.  This would be just a girls weekend, us two, relaxing, forgetting life, chugging sipping drinks, shopping, but most importantly, swimming with the dolphins.  I've always wanted to do that, and I think she would be a riot to do it with!




Today I get to Christmas shop.  FINALLY.  4 days before Christmas.  This is last minute, even for me.  It's going to be a nightmare.  But, last night I managed to get TWO homemade gifts done, and several others into "stage 2".  I'm so excited to show you all pictures, when I finally can!  I also got what presents I had already wrapped.  I absolutely HATE wrapping presents, and the only place I really have to do it here at the house is on my bed, which is HORRIBLY uncomfortable after a few hours of sitting up on.  It's also a pain to try to cut a straight line.  Normally we take everything to the Nature Center and use their big banquet tables to do it.  I say "we", I mean "me".  I swear, next year I'm starting my shopping in January, and I am gonna wrap each thing as it's bought, so I'm not stuck doing it all at once!  


And my shopping tops off with work later this afternoon.  I'm pretty sure I will be ready for a nap by the time I get there.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Amber I would LOVE that!!!

    Glad you got your stuff done. I knew you would pull it off.

    ReplyDelete