Thursday, January 7, 2016

Well, would you look at that...

I miss blogging. I just haven't had the urge to write. Despite so many HUGE changes in my life since my last blog, I just had bloggers block for some reason. Lack of a reliable laptop kind of helped that block too. But, like I said, a lot has changed. I feel the urge to write again, I just don't know if the words will be there. I'm not going to make any promises on how much, or when I will write. I'm just dipping my toes in the water again. What a coincidence, that I logged on to here almost an exact year since my last blog entry. I haven't read that last one yet, as the first line was trigger enough for me. I will soon. Not because I want to bring that sad feeling back into my life, but because I want to celebrate how far that I have come in the last 12 months. Life is good....

9 comments:

  1. One of the best ways to make money with trafficmonsoon is making references. You earn 100% of your referral clicks then when they get 10 cents you get 10 cents as well. In addition, you earn 10% of all ad sales they make. So if they ask an ad package for $ 50 you get $ 5. Maybe you think you can not get a reference, but it is easier than you think. We all have friends, family, colleagues, neighbors, etc., as trafficmonsoon is 100% free is easy to refer people to it. So tell your friends etc. on trafficmonssoon, give them your referral link and when they come together they will win and you will win too. Note be sure not to use the same PC so do not let them register through your own PC. The more references will be more money for you. EXP:


    10 references X $ 0.10 cash bonds gains X 30 days = $ 30 from your referral clicks
    10 references X $ 0.10 cash bonds gains X 365 days = $ 365 from your referral clicks
    500 references X $ 0.10 earnings box connections X 30 days = $ 1,500 of your referral clicks
    500 references X $ 0.10 cash bonds gains X 365 days = $ 18,250 from your referral clicks
    1000 references X $ 0.10 earnings box connections X 30 days = $ 3,000 of his referral clicks
    1000 references X $ 0.10 cash bonds gains X 365 days = $ 36,500 from your referral clicks

    Register For Free Today!
    https://goo.gl/cppy2e

    Info!

    http://ejuz.lv/traffic
    http://acceptpaypal.1s.lv/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bağlama Medyum
    Medyum Büyüsü, Aşk Büyüsü, Bağlama Büyüsü Bunlar Medyum Esat Resmi Site Katologlarıdır.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You want to relax after a stressful working hours. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks for sharing !
    Friv 100
    Friv 8
    Friv 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ankara'nin en iyi kurye sirketi olan
    kurye ankara hizmette
    sinir tanimiyor...

    ReplyDelete
  5. See the latest topics and articles of the world. Find and read out trending hot contents. Browse all now if you be curious to most popular content. Drinly

    ReplyDelete
  6. The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information. And do not forget my friends visit my website :) thank you


    Obat Kanker Payudara Di Apotik
    Obat Sakit Pinggang Di Apotik
    Obat Maag Saat Berpuasa
    Obat Parkinson Di Apotik
    Obat Tradisional Fistula Ani
    Obat Tradisional Jantung Bocor
    Obat Tradisional Gula Darah Tinggi

    ReplyDelete